The University of Wisconsin–Madison’s Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems is pleased to host the Joint Annual Meeting of the Agriculture, Food, and Human Values Society and the Association for the Study of Food and Society.
This conference is an invitation to engage with the political and governance issues that arise in agricultural and food systems. Giving voice to these issues is fundamental to resolving them, so that we may better function in harmony with natural systems—while ensuring economic viability, food security, and the sovereignty of all people.
- March 9 – Notifications regarding abstracts emailed out
- April 15 – Deadline for Early Bird Registration Rates
- May 1 – Last day to make changes to the program.
- May 13 – Deadline to cancel Registration for refund, less $60
- Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
- Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
- Department of Community and Environmental Sociology
- Food Studies Network
- Wisconsin State Historical Society